Man Hospitalized After Eating McDonald’s McMuffin

green eggs

Bulwell, England –  Alan Evans, a 28-year-old man was hospitalized after eating McDonald’s McMuffin. In exchange for £1.99, the father of four received his bacon and egg McMuffin. But unbeknownst to Evans, Ronald McDonald had decided to throw in a complimentary side of super-sized misery.

After tucking in to the McMuffin, Evans was only a few bites in when he decided to add barbecue sauce to his sandwich substitute. Upon further inspection, he realized that the eggs he had just ingested were a moldy green color.

Evans stopped eating immediately, but the damage had already been done. Within a few hours, he began to be sick. He soon collapsed with food McPoisoning and was bedridden for FIVE days. Doctors treated Evans with antibiotics, anti-sickness tablets, and an anti-fungal medicine.

“I just couldn’t stop being sick or going to the toilet. I’ve got really bad pains in my stomach,” according to Evans. “Now even looking at McDonald’s on television just makes me feel sick. I should never have contemplated eating a green egg. I just can’t believe I ate it.”

Evans reached out to McDonald’s but was angered by how the fast food retailer handled the poisoning of one of its customers. “I just can’t believe I ate it and all they offered was a free meal, they didn’t even offer money back.”

It was reported earlier this year that 700 McRestaurants were scheduled to close in 2015, and just this week, many franchise owners stated they believe the fast food giant is “facing its final days.”

Conversations

Urban Entertainment