Men call women crazy for two reasons. The first is to shut them up. The second is because it’s easier to do that than to admit they did something wrong.
Women bear the brunt of this emotional trauma men so casually commit, starting to believe that they, themselves, might actually be crazy.
Is she really that crazy because she confronts you for cheating on her because you are cheating on her?
These are actual testimonials of times women were called crazy for no reason.
- I’m not jealous, I just don’t think you should be making out with a girl in front of me.
- I don’t text you a lot, you just never answered my one text.
- I’m not obsessed, I just thought I’d call when you said you were supposed to pick me up and never showed up.
- I’m not a prude, I just don’t want to have s*x in this coat closet in my great aunt’s hallway.
- I’m not overbearing, I think it’s okay after three years of dating to meet your parents.
- I’m not impossible, you’re asking me to share you with five other women.
- I’m not psycho, but my friend you banged is — good luck with that.
- I’m not a bitch, I just get angry when you’d rather watch football than come to my birthday party.
- I’m not a tease, I just worked a 14-hour day and really want to go to bed right now.
- I’m not overprotective, I just want to use a condom.
- I’m not overly-emotional, you were just being a douchebag and I’m responding to that.
- I’m not overreacting, you cheated on me while I was at my grandmother’s funeral.
- I’m not asking you to be my boyfriend, I just don’t understand why you texted me for four months and once we saw each other again, you told me you didn’t want to rush into anything because you had been “hurt before.”
- I’m not being overly-sensitive, you just insulted my religious beliefs.
- I’m not crazy, you’re just a d**k.