Gay Man Turns Blind after Chlamydia-Infected Boyfriend Gave Him Golden Shower

ARKANSAS | A gay man could permanently lose his eyesight after his chlamydia-infected boyfriend urinated in his face.

Reportedly, the gay couple were on a holiday trip in Mexico and after a hot sunny day on the beach, the lovers partook in a Golden shower at their hotel.

What started as a holiday rapidly turned into a couple’s worst nightmare when Brandon James, 26, started showing symptoms of the chlamydia-infected bacteria.

“He was just giving me a Goldie. Like, we do it all the time. Most Gay couples do it.”

“Why was this happening to us? It was like that Sodom and Gomorrah story in the Bible. It felt like God was punishing us” he told reporters.

Dr. Andrew at Eureka Springs Hospital warns that the practice of Golden showers amongst STD-infected partners is not a good idea.

His boyfriend, Steven Fox, says he also has a inflammation in the throat, genitals and anal region.

“We are both infected with the bacteria, but he got it worse than me. I’m lucky because he pissed all over my face, but he missed the eyes.”

The bacteria that induces blindness is transmitted along with chlamydia, explains Dr. Andrew at Eureka Springs Hospital.

“Trachoma is an extremely painful tropical disease which causes the eyelid to turn inward, making the eyelashes scratch against the cornea and causing immense pain, followed by blindness.”

A National Center for Health Statistics study suggests that the practice of Golden showers by people in LGBTQ communities was the number 2 cause of blindness in America.

Urban Entertainment