College Student Dies From Marijuana Overdose


DALLAS – It has been reported that a young college student George Allan from Dallas, Was the first person in history to overdose from marijuana.

He purchased 1 gram of “Triple OG ice cream Killa kush”. Before the accident he updated his Facebook status saying “I’m about to smoke this blunt! of some killa!”

He was found dead in his restroom. Investigators say the amount of Marijuana George consumed was small but the THC level was high enough to kill a bear.

With marijuana getting stronger and stronger everyday it was only a matter of time till someone overdosed….

White Women Says She Didn't CHEAT But Some How Had BLACK Kids

White women says she didn’t CHEAT but some how had BLACK kids

white women focus

White Women Warned Not To Watch Will Smith Movie