Girl Dies After Boyfriend Puts A Funnel Full Of Pop Rocks In Her Vagina

pop rock

South Carolina | A 29-year-old woman was hospitalized on Sunday after she decided to go to great lengths to fulfill her partners fantasy. The young woman named ‘Valerie Milton’ was rushed to hospital ER and later died after she began feeling a “burning and itching” sensation in her genitals.

“THE ROCKS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE ADDED TO OUR PLEASURE, SO I MADE MY BOYFRIEND PUT THEM IN ME WITH A FUNNEL”

Milton told the doctors hours before she died. “When I bought these candy rocks I was told they were supposed to explode and tingle and give me a feel good sensation during our intimacy. They lied to me! The people at the toy store lied to me!” According to the emergency room nurse, Milton had to get flushed out with water and peroxide and was supposed to continue this regimen for the next 10 days. Unfortunately, between the pop rocks and peroxide she would have had a foamy discharge for the first five days. She subsequently died from an infection caused by the pop rocks.

“When sugar such as whipped cream, syrups, and candy during sex touch the vagina, it typically upsets your pH level,”said Dr. Lance Harvey. “This can also cause further irritation with existing vaginal yeast infections. She definitely had a yeast infection. I don’t recommend anyone ever trying this, no matter how much your partner begs. It’s a recipe for disaster. Just because it fits in your vagina, doesn’t mean it belongs there.”

Conversations

Urban Entertainment