Fire Crotch Dancer says “My Vagina Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched”

fire girl

A dancer went viral this week for lighting her crotch on fire… says her lady parts are OK!

Fire Gyal Flexi, a competitor in a Dancehall contest said her plan was to put rubbing alcohol on her crotch, which she would lite and then immediately smother the flames, but she applied way too much alcohol, and she became a human torch.

Watch video…

Flexi suffered 1st degree burns and lost layers of skin, but pressed on and won the dance competition, scoring a trophy and $500 prize. She’ll now go on to the international contest in Jamaica.

Conversations

Urban Entertainment